Python 3 – Intermediate
The Python 3 - Intermediate course picks up where "Python 3 - Fundamentals" left off and helps students take their Python code to the next level.
The course material covers powerful Python techniques such as functional programming, asynchronous I/O and advanced OOP concepts.
Developers, testers and others involved in projects that uses Python as a programming language.
Basic understanding of the Python language and some experience of programming with Python (See course contents of "Python 3 - Fundamentals").
Content of Python 3 - Intermediate
In this course you will learn how to:
- Master the latest additions to the Python language, such as f-strings, the assignment operator and pattern matching
- Write concise and memory-efficient code using iterators and generators
- Speed up your Python programs using asynchronous functions and coroutines
- Use advanced OOP patterns to write more expressive and idiomatic Python code
- Understand functional programming concepts such as closures, higher-order functions and lambdas