TOGAF® Enterprise Architecture Practitioner Bridge eLearning
TOGAF® Enterprise Architecture: Bridge has been created for 9.2 practitioners looking to validate their knowledge, comprehension, and ability to analyze and apply the latest version of the TOGAF Standard. Successful candidates will be able to apply TOGAF to business transformation and adapt the framework’s techniques to suit individual enterprise architecture programs.
Who is this course aimed at?
- TOGAF 9.2 practitioners seeking to update and validate their knowledge in line with the TOGAF Standard, 10th Edition
- Companies with TOGAF Enterprise Architecture teams
- How to plan and implement business transformation via the TOGAF Standard, 10th Edition
- How to apply and adapt the TOGAF Standard
- How to utilize key TOGAF techniques in practice
- The benefits of architecture governance and how to apply it to TOGAF architectures
- The inputs and outputs of every phase of the Architecture Development Method (ADM)
Syllabus: TOGAF® 10 Enterprise Architecture Practitioner Bridge eLearning
- The TOGAF Standard, 10th Edition, is based on recent developments in enterprise architecture. It offers the latest best practices and insight on modern EA
- The course was designed with scenarios to help candidates learn to apply their training in real organizations.
- The course features learning tools to help candidates along
- Good e-Learning is an award-winning TOGAF training provider
- Worried about TOGAF certification costs? This course comes with a FREE exam voucher (T&Cs apply)
- The course is fully accredited by The Open Group
This TOGAF EA Training delivered by Good e-Learning is a course accredited by The Open Group. Informator promotes this course for Good e-Learning.
ArchiMate® and TOGAF® are registered trademarks and IT4IT™ is a registered of The Open Group.