TOGAF® Enterprise Architecture: Practitioner eLearning
The TOGAF Enterprise Architecture Practitioner course validates a person’s knowledge, comprehension, and ability to apply the TOGAF Standard, 10th Edition. After completion, the learner will be confident in developing, sustaining, and using an Enterprise Architecture.
Individuals who complete the course will gain knowledge on how to use the TOGAF approach. This includes being able to transform and manage change, use the TOGAF method, and apply TOGAF techniques.
Who is this course aimed at?
- Professionals in architectural roles who want to achieve a globally recognized qualification
- Enterprise Architects looking to contribute to or lead a team engaged in Enterprise Architecture activities
- Individuals expected to apply the TOGAF approach to develop, sustain, and transform domain architectures
- Individuals actively contributing to organizational transformation
- Individuals working in Agile environments who need to understand and apply Enterprise Architecture using the TOGAF Standard
What will I learn by taking this course?
Certified individuals will be able to demonstrate their ability to apply:
- The TOGAF approach to transform and manage change
- The TOGAF method to a variety of transformation efforts in an organization
- TOGAF techniques to current and future architecture projects
Syllabus: TOGAF® Business Architecture: Foundation eLearning
- This is a self-paced course, allowing students to structure learning around their own schedules
- Content is divided into easily digestible videos
- Consistent review of topics covered in Comprehension Check questions
- A practice exam and regular knowledge checks help students prepare for the certification exam
- The TOGAF Enterprise Architecture Learning Studies enables candidates to show they can use the TOGAF Standard in different organizational scenarios.
- Successful completion of the TOGAF Learning Studies allows candidates to obtain The Open Group Applied Enterprise Architecture Practitioner badge
- Successful students can demonstrate their understanding of the core TOGAF Enterprise Architecture principles and concepts. This will help them contribute to EA teams
- Worried about TOGAF certification costs? This course comes with a FREE exam voucher, and a FREE resit with Exam Pledge (T&Cs apply).
- The course is fully accredited by The Open Group
This TOGAF EA Training delivered by Good e-Learning is a course accredited by The Open Group. Informator promotes this course for Good e-Learning.
ArchiMate® and TOGAF® are registered trademarks and IT4IT™ is a registered of The Open Group.