AWS Discovery Day- Introduction to Securing your AWS Cloud
Whether you are thinking of migrating to the AWS Cloud or already have a workload running on AWS, securing your data and resources should be at the top of the list.
This event introduces several AWS services that you can use to improve your current security posture. It also covers the different security design principles that will help you to plan your security approach in the AWS Cloud and provides information on resources you can use to further your knowledge around security on AWS.
During this event, you will learn:
• Identify security benefits and responsibilities of using the AWS Cloud
• Describe the different design principles for security in the cloud
• Determine which AWS services you can use to improve your security posture
This event is intended for:
• IT business-level professionals interested in cloud security practices
• Security professionals with minimal working knowledge of AWS
This education is in English in cooperation with Informators sister company Tieturi. The event is held on May 29th at 09.00-11.00