How Essential are BRMs to Your Organisation’s Digital Transformation?
IT and digital strategy managers now speak of the digital organisation, digital business and a digital transformation. Covid-19 has accelerated business change and this acceleration has created new roles, adapted roles and even made some roles redundant. Organisations are looking more closely at ITIL, agile, lean and DevOps. So where in this evolution does a relationship manager sit?
Is there still a requirement to:
• build a bridge between business functions and IT or are they now one entity?
• map customer journeys and tease out customer requirements?
• address both partner and provider priorities and mediate between parties?
Join one of QA’s leading Learning Consultants, Paul Wigzel, on Wednesday 14 April at 11.00 to:
• explore the basics of the relationship manager role in an organisation undergoing a digital transformation;
• look at where the relationship manager role sits within an organisation adopting ITIL 4;
• understand where requirements for this role have changed, where they have evolved or even have any been newly identified.