Webinar: OWASP Top Ten in 2021
Security needs a preventative mindset. Develop one and make secure coding a second nature!
In this webinar you will learn:
- About the cat and mouse game of software security
- What is OWASP (The Open Web Application Security Project) and what is the Top Ten
- New elements in the 2021 Top Ten, and what has changed since 2017
- Web application security beyond the Top Ten
- How Cydrill courses can raise your paranoia to a healthy level and can contribute to your code hygiene
Balazs Kiss has been working with software security for over 13 years as a security evaluator, researcher, and mentor. Recently he’s been focusing on helping developers learn about typical vulnerabilities to stop the problem literally at the source. To date, he has held more than 60 training courses of various sizes.
Webinar is run by Tieturi.
- Secure Coding in C and C++
- Security Testing Web Applications
- Web application security in Java
- Web application security in C#
- Web application security in Python
- Web application security
- Web application security in Java and C#